Monday, January 3, 2011

Power of Stumbleupon

Below are the Google Analytic result that I obtain today, with the current result, it only shows 4th march as final, and for 5th march, the result are not yet final, possible will have more.
stumble result
I was too excited to show you all, the power of stumbleupon.com, and the power of the stumble exchange program.
2 days ago, I was writing about DreamHost web hosting, I have discover this topic, and submit to the Piqq.us for the stumble exchange… I make about 10 stumble exchange first, after saw all the stumble finish(within and hour), I submit another 10 stumble, all done it within 5 hours after discover.
As per stumbleUdon website mention
For maximum results, the URL must be new to StumbleUpon.
Which means: it was “discovered” within the last few hours and has not received any stumbles.
fresh URL with 20 stumbles will perform better than an old URL with 50 stumbles.
I have follow their algorithms, and gain the above traffic result. But this traffic does mean will be permanent, :( if your article are not good enough, and no other visitor stumble it, Possiblilty your article to be appear are less when million of user click stumble out there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...