Monday, January 3, 2011

Clear Windows Login Password

Beginning of this week, me and my “Sifu” (senior colleague) went to a client company for IT support, and my Sifu pass me a laptop, he said if the user forgot the windows login password. Ask me to find solution (my assignment)

Wow, such a deep question here,

Me: Sifu~ totally unable to login windows, how to clear it?

Sifu: Find solution, there has few solution out there, try to googling,

Until today, I found few solution, and still testing it. Here have some action to show, but cant solve my problem yet, becouse this method is do it went you are already in windows. (sad..but not the solution for my assignment :( )

Click Start -> Run -> type cmd (Open a Command Prompt)

Type C:\> net user

You will see the available user in your PC

To clear that particular user password

Type C:\> net user username password (example like above)

Above picture, i have change iCalvyn password to 11223344

The above method are not apply to what I looking at. This method are useful provided that you already login in to the windows, but for my case, i am not able to login in to windows yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...